That was quite a hiatus but I enjoyed all of it so I am not ashamed. A lot has happened since I last blogged about what is happening at site. I won't promise that I will get to all of it because my track record on making up blog posts is not so good so just trust me that it is all good stuff.
The first thing I have to get around to is raising more funds, which means asking for donations from you people. Thankfully, some excellent people have already contributed so that I won't be made fun of for not reaching the minimum donation. Now that I will no longer be shamed, I want to be able to crush all the rest of the other Peace Corps volunteers so I can make fun of their donations. When you think about it, that's what this is all about anyway. Search your hearts you know it to be true. Help me humiliate some Peace Corps volunteers. Also the money goes to a really good charity which is a great bonus.
Method 1: Online
1. Go to the KLM foundation website http://www.klm-foundation.org
2. Click on the Donate photo in the upper left corner.
3. This opens up a secure https connection for people to donate.
4. Put my name (Noah Prescott) in the Longtom Marathon field so they know the donation is in my name.
Method 2: Check
1. Make out a check to: Kgwale Le Mollo (US)
2. Add a post it declaring which PCV the donor is sponsoring (Noah Prescott)
3. Mail it to:
KLM Foundation (US)
c/o Bowen Hsu
461 So. Bonita Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91107